Sunday, April 7, 2019

i have a net, i have fish. Fish nets!

Did I just use a PPAP ripoff as my title? Yea, yea I did, whatcha gonna do about it?

So I finished the fishnets! Basically, I ordered these nude tights with rhinestones off amazon and then glued small yellow flowers to it to create the illusion there were flowers growing out of the model's legs. It was actually pretty easy to make, I stretched the tights out over a glass bottle and then just used hot glue to stick the flowers to the tights. I don't have a picture of it on its own, but I do have a picture of the model wearing them when we did a test run.


I also finished the glasses! This part I was really nervous for because I was worried the wire I bought wasn't going to work for the frames, but it did, amazingly! I used my own glasses to as a mold and withing like 2 minutes, I was already done. Then all I did was glue on some Swarovski crystals and hang some pendants on using thinner black wire, and presto, rip off fashion glasses! And I only paid 8 dollars for them (compared to the original 300$ that the ones I modeled it off costed.)



Well,
that's really it. I should be ready to do a photo shoot tomorrow, so hopefully, that'll be my next blog post.

Signing off for now,
-Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment