Monday, April 8, 2019

so guys, we did it

We finally finished the photoshoot! Big shout out to Lau, Isa and Gus for being amazing models! At the end of the day, since I had so little time to get it done, we ended up just shooting at a park near my house. But it worked out, so I'm happy. We did it in the evening cause school and also because I wanted to catch golden hour, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to so it was really just an end-of-sunset shoot. But I'll take what I can get!

Honestly, I love the way it turned out in the end. After some editing, the pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous and exactly the vibe I was going for with the whole nature photoshoot. PLus, at least it's done! Now I can focus on just building the final product and on my CCR. I'm going to write the script tomorrow, so I'll probably make a post on that too.

Signing off for now,
-Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment