Tuesday, April 9, 2019

getting closer and closer to the end

I can see the finish line ahead and oh boy I'm freaking out. I've finished the table of contents which is great. A huge shoutout to my friend Kira for helping me out, I texted her and asked if she could do a quick photoshoot for some extra pictures for my table of contents and within minutes we were shooting. Ugh, queen!! We took a couple of pictures in different outfits in places across town and it worked out great. I got enough pictures for one table of contents and an advertisement which is great. I also got some pictures with my sister (she was much more reluctant but her vanity won out) which I used for the other TOC page. So in total, I had a super productive day!

 Tomorrow I'm going to edit the last of the advertisements using this great website called Pixlr and also filming my CCR.

Signing off for now,
-Isa


No comments:

Post a Comment