Friday, February 28, 2020

The Great Script Mashup (script pt. 2)

oof ok so my second script is done.

Fun fact, I actually wrote both scripts out by hand and then transferred it to my computer software, cause I find that writing on paper for longer pieces actually helps my creativity flow better, whereas blank docs freak me out.

Okay don't hate me but... I think I like the second script alotttt. But also... I love the mom-daughter scenes from the first one. So, here's my solution!

I'm just going to toss them all together. :)

Ok for real though. I think both scripts are good, and I don't want to lose my favorite parts from the first script. But, I also really like the forest scenes from the second scene and the distance between Octavia and everyone else. So I think I'm going to keep those parts of the second script, and just insert in the mom scenes where they fit in terms of the plot. And then, if it's too long, I'll just edit it out in the final editing process. Problem solved!

So yea, that probably was a super easy thing to do and I didn't have to make a big deal out of it, but whatever I guess. Stay tuned for the final script upload, and much much more to come.

Loves and Hugs
-Isa Ollie Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment