Tuesday, March 3, 2020

The Moodboard

Heyyyy, so I finished the mood board! I actually finished it like a while ago but I couldn't get around to posting it but now I am!

A quick update on location - I'm going to shoot in the Atlanta Old Forests - it fits the vibe of the story really well and I'm going there for spring break so I'll already be there, so might as well. If that doesn't work out, then I'm probably just going to film here in Florida (still over spring break) because I did find some locations that might work.

Anyways, here's the mood board! I'm also going to link it below so it's easier to look at and zoom in to.

I'm not really going to explain it much because I feel like it (like everything else) speaks for itself and its more of a collection of my previous posts in a visual format.

I really liked the software I used, Mural. It made putting all my ideas together super easy, and even though there was a bit of a learning curve at the beginning, it was still pretty easy to overcome and use. I'm also rather satisfied with the actual mood board (i.e. the collection of pictures in the middle) and I think it conveys my vision pretty well. I think the only thing I'm missing is a reference to a Wes Andersen shot, but I'll probably add that in a bit later (which is why you should totally check the link, it takes you straight to the original doc and any updates I do from now on!)

So that's that! From here I'm going to work on more concrete character design, a shot list, and practicing the more complicated shots I want to do. My next update will most likely be a full shot list (scanned because I prefer to write it out) so keep an eye out for that!

Thanks for now
-Isa Ollie Mason


link

No comments:

Post a Comment