Thursday, April 16, 2020

So maybe I've been exaggerating

BECAUSE HOLY COW I LOVE THE KEY ART I DESIGNED AND WOW THIS PROJECT COULD NOT BE GOING BETTER. Jk, I still have a ton of work left to do but HEY, at least its getting down. So yea here's my key art. Was it hard as heck to make? Yea, yea it kind of was. But I'm super proud of it. At first, when I started off I hated it. It felt too dull, too not me. But then I kept at it, I added the quirky little touches that I felt would suit this kind of film in terms of genre, and I actually fell totally in love with what I ended up with. Do I love it as much as I love the other movie poster I made a while back? Naw not really, but to be fair, nothing could ever top the sci-fi masterpiece that was that poster, so I'm very much happy with it.

 -Isa Ollie Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment