Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Second day, same trials

The second day of filming was hell. We started off on Route 27 and at first, it looked promising. And then everything went to hell. There weren't really places to stop, and everywhere was just kinda meh in terms of potential shooting locations. So we kinda just drove all over town. We went to Markham park, but it was closed, and the one area that kinda looked good for filming we got kicked out of, and then we went here and there BUT. But then my brother remembered the empty field and wetland area next to our old church and lo and behold it was perfect.

Except for the fact I got a bunch of cuts on my legs from the sawgrass and my brother wouldn't stop complaining and complaining and complaining. Eh. You win some, you lose some. We still didn't get everything done, which sucks cause I'm literally down to the line in terms of this project, but I do have enough to edit together most, if not all of it, and I can always go back out and shoot more. I guess I should be more worried in terms of time, and I'm really beating myself up over doing such a bad job managing my time and letting it get away from me, but most of the time I'm just numb to be very honest. It's kind of awful, to be honest. But hopefully, I'll be able to keep my productivity up enough to finish this project (and then eventually go back and redo it all cause I actually really love this script and I hated how it all went so bad.)

Well, until the next time we meet,
-Isa Ollie Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment