Monday, April 13, 2020

Revisions, Revisions, Revisions

Alright, so some changes. I'm not filming in a parking lot anymore! Yay? Lol, so after having a meeting with my teacher about my project I'm more confident in it coming out good but also I got a lot of good ideas from the meeting. One of those is the location. Since I couldn't shoot in a forest anymore, I decided to use the mall parking lot, but after talking to Mrs. Stoklosa for a bit, we came to the conclusion that it would be a hard thing to show that it was a mall, especially since I can't go inside, because duh it's closed, so the effect of an empty mall would kind of be lost. Plus, personally, I want a place that's more mystical, more adventurous, and the mall parking lot really wasn't doing it for me.

In that vein, I remembered Route 27, a highway behind my town that I like to take sometimes for the scenic view. On one side is a foresty area and on the other is a huge sea of grass, and especially at sunset, it looks absolutely gorgeous. Also, there are places to stop along the way, so it would probably be super ideal for shooting in. My only worry is that there might be wildlife like snakes and stuff that could injure us, but hopefully, I can find an area where that's not the case and we'll be fine. I'll update you more on changes, but for now, that's all!

-Isa Ollie Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment